At AllDayLA, we recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. Protecting your privacy is a responsibility we take very seriously.
- Collection of your personal data
- How we use your personal data
- With whom we share your personal data
- How long will we retain your personal data
- Cookies and other web technologies
- How we protect your personal data
- Information concerning minors
- External Links
- How you can contact us
1. Collection of your personal data
In the course of our business, we collect and process personal data in different ways. We may collect personal data you give us directly, but we also collect data by logging how you interact with our services, for example by using cookies on this website. We may also receive personal data from third parties.
The personal data we collect about you may include, but is not limited to: your name, email address, postal address, phone number, billing information, reservation details and other information you may provide about yourself to our site, your IP address and web browser software.
You can choose not to provide personal data to us, but in general some personal data about you is required in order for you to book tour and receive relevant offerings from AllDayLA.
- Information that you provide to us: We receive and store any personal data you enter on our websites or give us in any other way, including your contributions. For example, in order to purchase products or services, it is necessary for you to disclose personal data, including your name, address (partial or whole), email address, phone number and other personally identifying information. If you do not provide personal data when purchasing one of our products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or facilitate your booking. In some instances, we may also ask for travel documentation, such as passports, demographic data, including your country of residence, gender, age, travel habits, etc.
- Information about others: You may have the opportunity to provide contact and travel-related information for other people through our websites. If you purchase products or services for someone else through AllDayLA, you will need to submit that individual’s personal data. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal data.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain information from your computer or mobile device when you visit alldayla.com or any of our affiliates’ web pages that are hosted by us. For example, we collect your IP address, web browser software, and referring website. To help us analyze the usage of our websites and related services, and to send more relevant communications to you, we also collect and keep track of your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made.
2. How we use your personal data
We may send to you marketing emails with information about AllDayLA deals, destination and product news, offers, competitions, and other special promotions that we believe that you will find valuable, interesting or informative.
You will receive marketing messages from us if you have given your consent, if you have requested them, or if you purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving marketing messages.
If you are no longer interested in receiving future email marketing communications from AllDayLA, you have several choices for opting out of future mailings, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions and link included in each email marketing message we send.
Please note that, even if you opt out of receiving future marketing communications from AllDayLA, we will continue to send to you emails regarding your purchases and bookings, and regarding administrative and service-related information such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies. We reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your AllDayLA account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
3. With whom we share your personal data
We may store the contributions and submissions you make to AllDayLA, including but not limited to your reviews, photos, public profile and ratings (your “Content”), publicly display your Content on our websites and Applications and those of our affiliate partners and distributors, display it to other users, share it with our affiliate partners and distributors, and use it for promotional purposes. Note that if you include personal data in your Content, it can be used and viewed by others. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Content.
AllDayLA may share your personal data with other parties, including other group companies and third parties, such as service providers who work on behalf of us. If we sell or divest our business or any part of it, and your personal data relates to such sold or divested part of our business, or if we merge with another business, we will share your personal data with the new owner of the business or our merger partner, respectively. If we are legally obliged to do so, we will share personal data to protect our customers, the site, as well as our company and our rights and property.
- Social Media Services If you connect to AlldayLA using Facebook, we may show you reviews, photos and tours that your Facebook friends have posted, shared, saved or purchased on AllDayLA. Note that, if you have Facebook friends who are using AllDayLA, they may also share personal data about you with us through Facebook. If you wish to prevent that sharing, please review your Facebook privacy settings. You can also choose to access third-party social media websites and services through AlldayLA (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). When you do so, you are sharing personal data with those sites, and the personal data you share is governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third-party social media websites.
- Third Party Vendors We also share your personal data with third party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect personal data on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our websites or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect personal data only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the personal data for any other purpose. We currently contract with several third-party online partners to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. We use the services of third-party marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our website.
- Referring Websites If you were referred to AllDayLA from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites use of personal data and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to AllDayLA.
We may also share or disclose personal data if we believe, at our sole discretion, this to be necessary:
- to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
- following a corporate transaction, such as divestiture, merger, acquisition, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy;
- with law enforcement agencies and other governmental bodies (if we are legally obliged to do so).
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular excursions or tours. This information does not contain any personal data and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
4. How long will we retain your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
5. Cookies and other web technologies
We collection personal data via cookies and similar technologies. “Cookies” are pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard disk, for record-keeping purposes.
You will also find more information about cookies in general, including how to see what cookies are installed on your device and how to manage and delete them on www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
6. How we protect your personal data
At AllDayLA we seek to maintain the integrity and security of your personal data. We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical, and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide us against unauthorized or unlawful access, use of disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
We seek to store your personal data in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public, and to have security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data by our employees or third parties.
However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage environment can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the personal data you provide to us will be secure at all times.
7. Information concerning minors
AllDayLA is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
8. External Links
10. How you can contact us
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected] You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority about the way we process your personal data. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
Our full details are:
1633 Vine St.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(Look for ALL DAY LA booth)